At last check, the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 had headed back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to pick up filming.
As expected, they seem to have resumed production on January 3rd, Monday, and several of the castmembers have been tweeting away about what’s been going on down there in the Bayou.
According to Judi Shekoni (“Zafrina”) on January 3rd, “The party has started again!!!”
Her tweet was followed by these:
- Janelle Froehlich: Yes! And we’re back on set. I love these people.
- Peter Facinelli (“Carlisle Cullen”): Back at work. Having my make-up applied. How many men can say that on a Monday morning.
- Janelle Froehlich: I can’t get over how good my @amadouly looks today.
- Amadou Ly: Fun day on set.
- Marlane Barnes (“Maggie”): I can’t think of a better way to start the year than making a movie w great folks!
Then, yesterday the following tweets about filming were shared:
- Amadou Ly: Ready to go on set. The crew members are amazing. I couldnt ask for more. Have a great day everyone.
- Janelle Froehlich: I am most looking forward to seeing the covens come to life…
- Mia Maestro (“Carmen”): The question is how much fake snow these lungs can take….
- Andrea Gabriel (“Kebi”): Back on Louisiana soil. Psyched to see my vampy friends and get back to work on this puppy.
- Cameron Bright (“Alec”): Day 2 of filming in 2011. All is well. Huge sequence we are filming over the next few weeks. Very hot on set today. Can’t tell you any more about it. Sorry.
- Jamie Campbell Bower (“Caius”): Its full steam ahead. The rain is nice. X
- Marlane Barnes (“Maggie”): Tea with lemon and galoshes are the only way around a rainy humid winter day.
- Janelle Froehlich: I have to say… My hat off to our wardrobe and make-up artists. Everyone looks amazing.
- Erik Odom (“Peter”): Swampy bayou
- Janelle Froehlich: We are all wearing galoshes today. Mine are bright yellow. Loving it! Although it does feel like we’re on the set of “Deadliest Catch…”
What can be gathered from all of this? Evidently, all of the vamp actors (of the various covens and the Volturi) are with Amadou Ly (who many are presuming will portray “Nahuel,” though that’s not confirmed just yet) filming an outdoor sequence. Many speculate that this is the final “battle” sequence. Makes sense, right?
Source: Twilight Examiner