Tonight, a special press screening of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse took place in Los Angeles, California, and while full, developed reviews are not yet available, those in attendance have issued their initial thoughts from the film via Twitter . . . and, so far, the movie has received quite a lot of praise!
Here are some of the tweets critiquing the fim so far.
- Heidi, Twilight Facebook: “Let me just say you guys will LOVE Eclipse”
- Lauren, Twilight Facebook: “Just got out of ‘Eclipse’! It was AMAZING. Thank you @DAVID_A_SLADE for really bringing out the best of this book and movie. :)”
- Twilight Lexicon: “The Whole admin team just got to see Eclipse in IMAX. All of us agree 100% with Loris post Oprah Show review!”
- Twilighters Anonymous: “Promise no spoilers, but I will say Eclipse is the best of the three. Very well done and the fight scene will give you goosebumps.”
- Taryn Ryder, E! Online: “know im not allowed 2 tweet ab eclipse.but since it’s good does that not count?100% best 1 so far,very very pleasantly surprised”
- BUZZNET: “We just saw a screening of Eclipse. It was pretty funny for an emo love story. Will live tweet the interviews w the cast tomorrow. Tune in!”
- Joshua Horowitz, MTV: “I’ve seen “Eclipse” and I don’t think I can say much more than that. I’ll risk execution and say it’s the best of the 3.”
- Steve Weintraub, Collider.com: “Eclipse in IMAX looked great. Best action of series.Also wolf effects much better than new moon.Fans are going to love it”
- George Roush, LatinoReview.com: “#Eclipse is the best of the #Twilight movies. The CGI was a lot better and the fights were pretty cool. And they talked about love and s—.”
- Shaun Robinson: “Just saw Eclipse! Great! So much ACTION and, ladies, the guys are HOTTER than ever!”
So far, so good!
Source : Twilight Examiner